Me Wantey!

9:22 PM / Posted by Beccc /

Well, inspired by Cindy, I went onto beautyheaven.com.au annnnnnd!!!.....
I have found just some stuff I'd want/am interested in. READ ON if you cbf Well, above is Mirinesse Skin Clone Mineral Powder Foundation Compact. Frick that's a mouthful. And it's expensive ($60!), but all the reviews for it are great, and only the older people seem to express problems with it :) Also, as you can see it won the Glosscars 2010.. so it's probably a great product

Next up is the MAC Fluidline Eyeliner gel stuff. It's pricey too ($32), but reviewers said it was worth it :S It also comes in awesome colours like purpl-ish and this blue and a sortof gross brown :)



NOW to my biggest 'wants'.... Yes To Products... :)
I'm a sucker for packaging and they certainly deliver! How much do you want to use that, just by looking at it? ANWYAYS. Above is the Yes To Cucumber Calm Care Soothing Facial Mask. ($24) Pretty expensive, I gotta say, but it has aloe in it and other soothing ingredients, so maybe I can give it a try...

And last, but NOT least... is Yes To Tomatoes Total Treatment Face Mask!! This is also $24, but I think is more suited to my skin type than the Yes to Cucumber mask... I dunno...
Does anyone else have weird Coles/Pharmacy addictions? I like spending a lot of time in the aisles, mostly looking for cheap stuff though...







1 comments:

Comment by shopper-mania on June 13, 2010 at 7:45 PM

lol even back here you were talking about yes too carrots

Post a Comment