How Abouuut...

12:34 AM / Posted by Beccc /

You post my linky thingamabob to 1 person?

I think it's

http://thisisntsparta17.blogspot.com/



:)

It's not a very inneresting blog, but It's something to pass the time.



Let's get down and boogie/ or just down to business:

Actual Blog Starts Here :)

Things that have happened to me lately:
- I've been ice skating (not much fun for me but oh well it was with friends :))

- Been bowling (that was more fun :) I didn't completely suck at that ;))

- Saw Date Night (SEE IT. NOW. It was really funny, it doesn't seem really funny if you just see the ad, but trust me, it made all of us cry from laughing)

- Liked the idea of medicine as a profession (1. I'm not smart enough, 2. It's not like Scrubs :( 3. I have to look at insides :( :(, but I still like the thought)

- Speaking of medicine, I started re-watching Scrubs Season 1 (probably the best season)

- Did NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG for school. And I really can't be effed caring :) the holidays are for doing what you want, not what school wants

- Am now doing backstage for Manly's Beauty and the Beast and Manly Musical Society's Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat (which will SO NOT effect my maths study at all.. I mean the performances are all based around the time of the test but oh well)

- Am not very bored



That's all...

*cough

Not B Out. Cos that's really lame.

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by cathricax on April 10, 2010 at 4:18 AM

awww man! i'm so sad i couldn't go to ANY of those events! Next time PLEEEEASE invite me T___T

Post a Comment