um no.

2:00 AM / Posted by Beccc /

I hate seeing a blank window for the bloggy thingo, so I'm filling it now to help me think of something to write.
I'm drinking soy milk, did you know it's actually pretty tasty? It has a sweet sugary after taste, and is yummy before school, gives me an extra energy boost.
Wow.
I frigging endorse it
AAAAAAAAnyways
What's up?
I know what's up, and no, it ain't the sky.
It's a biig problem called boys.
They're filled with testosterone and an ego to match.
Not really. But still.
COUGH
They put me off. Maybz I should just become asexual, and learn to not have to love someone in an i-love-a-guy/girl way. Oh and have sex with myself to make little offspring.
Ew, yuccck.
P.s. Erica/Ali's USB gave me the Notebook to watch for the weekend.
Dear GAWD, I LOVE RYAN GOSLING.
He has beautiful soft, brown eyes (I'm a sucker for them..) and he is so damn cute!! I took a screenshot of him when he was looking sad.. and attempted to make it my laptop background but it epically failed.... Ask me to show it to you if you're ever extremely bored :)
Wish me luck for a Fitness First job (I havent even asked about details, but i'm going to pretend i have an interview and all) :) It's not like I'll be a good representative of Fitness First ('How do I lose weight?' Me: 'Throw up?')

0 comments:

Post a Comment