Let's All Start a Tangent

2:01 AM / Posted by Beccc /

Because I'm quite the arty one (*cough) I compiled a list of my fave CD's:
- Not Dark Side of the Moon (even though it's on my Ipod, I hate the album, it's half shit clattering around and half plain no noise... makes no sense to me why it's so 'awesome')
-Lily Allen, Alright, Still (she's so British, I wish I had her accent)
-A Book Like This, Angus and Julia Stone (woo I love this album, wish I could've seen them live, though)
-As I Am, Alicia Keys (Lesson Learned feat. John Mayer and I Need You tie for best song)
-Juno Soundtrack (except for the first song, which is highly irritating)
-The Fame, Lady Gaga
-All Coldplay CDs (they may've copied some people's music, but it sounds awesome so who cares)

CD's I want:
-Back to Black, Amy Winehouse
-Oracular Spectacular, MGMT

Well that was weird.
B-Out
(Debating not saying that anymore)

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by cathricax on April 2, 2010 at 3:35 AM

ai dont really like amy winehouse.. her voice irritates me.. ><

Post a Comment