I feel funnayy

1:54 AM / Posted by Beccc /

I have the weirdest feeling ever.
Like I'm not sure what's going to happen in the next 24 hours. At all... As in I'm going to die sort of thing. Which is totally ridiculous, but I just can't shake this feeling off.
It's sooo off-putting.
But on a different note, after reading Cindy's blog (xcherrybliss.blogspot.com) I found Beauty Heaven... which has turned into a webpage I go to when bored... (which is a good thing, otherwise I just go to facebook) and it's a pretty cool website. I'm so jealous of Cindy though... she won over $1600 of stuff!! Good work :)

And again, a different note.
Happy Easter!
I had a bit too much chocolate, but oh welllll. That's what Jesus wanted for us to do (*COUGH)

Holidays are hereeeee
List of things to do:
-p.e. assignment (yeh.. COUGH supposed to be done 2 weeks ago, but it's only PE)
-finish kimono for textiles (what a trek)
-textiles folio + assignment (MAJOR TREK)
-maths study (CAN. NOT. FAIL. THIS TIME)
-english mindmap/study (LIKE. MATHS. CANT. FAIL)
How much I will get done? No one knows. But I hope alot.
B-Out
(Like my sign-out thing? Wow it's corny. OH WELLL)

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by cathricax on April 2, 2010 at 3:34 AM

TEXTILES IS A BITCH! AND WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING <3 I HAEVA FRIEND!

Post a Comment