Deleted all the Old Posts (again)

2:14 AM / Posted by Beccc /

Chucking out the old.
Enter the new.
Same crap old layout (will get to changing that later)
But now down to business.
I don't have alot to talk about on blogs... Whenever I sit down at the computer and start to write a blog I just forget everything I'm going to say then I'm like *eh *blabbers on*
But when I'm off the computer I think alot about stuff/
And If you bother to read this, you can read what I share with you bout my thoughts.
First.
I .
Am,,,,,,,,
Sad,.
I mean. I'm not depressed, but every so often I feel like everything's so meaningless. And I think then is when you think about everyone else and not just yourself.
This will be a short post nonetheless, but I hope to be more enlightening sometime soon.
It's 8.20 right now and I'm tired. I'm such a year 2 kid haha.
I'll tell you all my secrets later. ;) Stick around

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by cathricax on March 23, 2010 at 11:45 PM

BE HAPPYYY!!!!

Post a Comment